How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58383
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I have MS and would like to try a homeopathic drug to help

This answer was rated:

I have MS and would like to try a homeopathic drug to help keep my strength up. Would you advise any particular help?
I've been considering both circumin and ground olive leaves, I also have Type 2 Diabetes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Do you have any other medical issues?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please can you simply send your advice to my email address (*****@******.***).Thank you.
have you considered cinnamon?
Dr. Phil, MD and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you