Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician

Dr David Anxiety Mark here I have a stiff neck and a

Hi dr David
Anxiety Mark here
I have a stiff neck and a band headache on and off its my usual tension headache when this goes I get ibs wind moving and slight nausea
Can it be my anxiety kicking in ?
This is Dr. Davidanxiety can cause neck tension and headaches.if you have runny nose or sinus issues, these can also cause headaches as well.but it sounds like you have had this tension headache before.deep breathing and mental visualization and meditation and relaxation techniques could help you decrease anxiety and help your headaches as well.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No runny nose just the same old tension headache I've had them for years had ct last year all clear.
I have a mixture of tension headache and ibs with slight nusea intermittently.
I feel fine now.
Nothing serious just both anxiety hitting ???
yes, nothing serious,just both anxiety hitting.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When the ibs slight nusea is there the headavhe isn't and vice versa.
I guess it's anxiety ?
Nothing horrible ?
yes, nothing horrible.just from the anxiety like you have had before.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks rating on way
For my anxiety to calm if it was serious sudden headache and vomiting and visual disturbances ? Not like the mild symptoms that come and go like I have ?
yes, your symptoms would not come and go if it was serious
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. !!!!
So to finish mild neck headache with alternating slight nusea and ibs
Is not a serious issue ? A serious would be constant and get worse with other symptoms ?
it is not a serious issue.serious issues would be constant and your symptoms would get worse.try to calm down your anxiety.please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todayThanks for using
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok yes it's gone no headache just a bit of wind and a slight sensation in windpipe
I'm eating and drinking without issue.
So the headache is gone and the slight nusea so it must just be the demon anxiety. ? Thanks
yes, from anxietyI'm glad your headache is gone.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Il leave you a bonus.
So it is possible to have a tension headache then a few hours later no headache and ibs and slight nusea ? It can do that alternate ?
Usually I get a tension headache for a week or so or ibs fir a week or so.
But not a brain prob ?
Thanks Again.
yes, it can brain problem.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I feel relaxed now you have explained it and I happy you would know the symptoms of a brain prob ?
Good night.
you don't need to worry about the symptoms of brain problems.this will only worsen your anxiety.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
But I don't have them ?
you don't have them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Bonus done.
So if I feel slightly nauseous no headache forget it if I have a slight neck headache forget it. ?
Move on.
Thanks dr David.
yes, forget itmove are welcome. thanks for the bonus.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Anytime. It's best I ask you as I will convince myself I have serious brain prob. !!
So seriously no worrying symptoms just the gut and ne k muscles responding to stress intermittently. ??
Il go now I promise 😐
I'm not worried about your have a lot of anxiety about thisand I think you realize that you do have a lot of anxiety about these symptoms.your symptoms are not signs of something more serious