How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58373
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

How could my short term memory loss be treated

Customer Question

How could my short term memory loss be treated
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. Davidmany issues can cause short term memory losshow old are you?what medications are you taking?are you male or female?you have to start by seeing a GP doctor and getting a full physical exam and blood you have a primary GP doctor to see?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for this questionGenerally there are some medications that can help if this is mild cognitive impairment or dementiaI would use aricept 10 mg daily if your doctor approves it