How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I am suffering with Sciatica and unable to sleep with pain

Customer Question

I am suffering with Sciatica and unable to sleep with pain I have visited a osteopath without success. Many years ago I had a similar problem whilst on holiday in the Canary Islands and visited a doctor who treated the problem with vitamin B12 injections which proved successful 'is it possible to arrange the same treatment here urgently' I live in Brookmans Park Herts. and prepared to travel for treatment just to get some relief/
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.We are only able to provide information as answer to questions. We are not able to arrange treatment.If any information would be helpful, please let us know.