Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have been taking sertraline weeks and I do feel

Hi I have been taking sertraline for 3 weeks and I do feel better today however I have read many many positive reviews about combining this drug with Zyban (Welbutrin) it is only prescibed for smoking cessation in the UK but as anti depressant in US would it be possible to find a private doctor to prescribe this ?
Thanks for this questionyes, it isall you would need is a doctor willing to use it off label for depression
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great how do I find one of those?
I would just ask your GP. Many would be willing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks I don't have a private GP I use the NHS do you think an NHS GP would be willing to prescribe it?
Yes, I do
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks very much Dr. Phil . I have recently changed doctor as the last one refused, if this one refuses too does that mean I need to go private?
Yes, probably. In that case, you may have better luck