Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.

I want to know what size i ment to be and to see if i am a

I want to know what size i ment to be and to see if i am a healthy weight before i got pregnant
What was your height and weight before you got pregnant?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am 4ft 11 inches and before i was pregnant i was 8 stone and i want to be the right size so i want know what size i ment to be for my height and age as i be 29 this july i be 30 next year so please put it into stones and pounds what size i ment to be
This weight is appropriate for your height. At this height and weight, your BMI is 22.6, which is in the middle of the desirable range of 18.5-24.9.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry but i dont know what you mean thats why i ask u put it i n stones and pounds the weight i ment to be so when i weight my self on scales i know if weight i ment to be
I do not need to put any new weight in stone because the weight that you stated is appropriate for your height.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Now i know what you mean. Thank you for replying back to me and now i know am the right weight for my height before i got pregnant.