How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 49199
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I'm 41 with a 2 yr old. Want to have another but not having

This answer was rated:

I'm 41 with a 2 yr old. Want to have another but not having much luck. Have tried OPKs but no luck there. Am I no longer ovulating? I have a period every month. What should I do?
This is Dr. Davidyou may not be ovlulating, butyou should see your gyn doctor or a fertility doctorand get blood testing for LH and FSH and estrogen levelswhich are more sensitive than over the counter ovulation predictor kits.he should get a sperm count as well. he could have low sperm count which could be causing no you have a doctor you can see who can do some blood testing for you?
Dr. David and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes thanks. But it takes forever to see one. I'll request for tests. of luck to youI hope you are able to have another baby.thanks for using