Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I made few labs checking up .. i lost 9 Kg

hi, i made few labs for general checking up .. i lost 9 Kg in 1 month but i was really sad and not eating well ,, then i started to feel that my urine output is less than usual ,, so i decided to do some labs to check if there is something wrong ,, most of the results was ok but few of the things was ( not normal ) but i dont know what they actually mean:MCP: 12.5 - high
AST(GOT): 11 - high
Lymph count:3.9 - high
lymph % : 51.1 - high
NEUT count : 2.37 - low
NEUT %: 39.2 - low
ESR: 24 - high
RBCs; 4.03 - low
Thank you for your question.These abnormalities are only mild and not something that would indicate any disease process.You are fine and have nothing to worry about as far as I am concerned.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you Dr. SH,
those lab results are usually the same since 2013, every time i do labs i find high ESR and high lymph .... with this mild state!!
i just want to ask that i sometimes have sever pain in my rib cage, it comes every 2 or 3 months and stays for 2 or 3 days then it disappear this started around 6 years ago.
i also have bad coughing when i eat heavy meal and this can last until i vomit !! and this started like 10 y ago
i am 28 y old.
can this be related to those results ?
No I think that your symptoms are unrelated to the lab results.With your symptoms I would recommend that you should be on a medication to reduce stomach acid like omeprazole which is available without a prescription and you should also take something like motilium 10 mg three times a day to increase the movement of your stomach. This is also over-the-counter.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i used to take motilium but it never really helped me !!
and i also dont have any acidity!!
what about the pain in my rib cage ? what can be the cause for this ?
Pain in the rib cage is something that can happen very commonly. This happens when you have pulled your intercostal muscle.If motilium has not helped I would recommend trying metoclopramide which is a stronger pill than motilium.Even if you do not have typical symptoms of acidity I would still want that you should be on omeprazole as it will help with your vomiting and help with the coughing after a heavy meal.Coughing happens because of acid reflux which is something that is helped by taking omeprazole.Regards