How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

I am talking a drug that helps me get an erection and my sperm

This answer was rated:

I am talking a drug that helps me get an erection and my sperm cout has reduced how can I increase it
HiThere is no medical way to increase your sperm count except to correct any underlying causes.If it is from the drug, you have to change drugs.If it is from keeping the testicles too warm, you can change that.You have to make sure you don't have a varicocele, a bundle of veins in the testicle, which will lower sperm counts.You also have to get your testosterone levels checked to make sure they are not low.See a urologist for all of this. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you