Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician

I have a swollen abdominal wall , the swelling is over my

I have a swollen abdominal wall , the swelling is over my virginal
This is Dr. Davidhave you been sexually active recently?are you taking medications?did you eat a lot of salt or eat out before hand? eating too much salt can cause water and fluid retention?is there any possibility you could be pregnant?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes after swelling only this morning I had sex with husband.
no I am not on medication.
I am moderately intolerant to milk and grain' so I might of eat more salt but we eat healthy and keep fit. no I know that pregnant is not possible as it had my period and my husband takes meds that make that impossible.
did any payment go through
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it swells on one side not the other side. burns, painful
is the pain and swelling of your vulva of your vagina?or the vaginal labia?or over the pubic bone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
its over the pubic bone
I seemost often that is due to hormone changes in your body from the ups and downs of your cycle causing your estrogen levels to go up and can also cause some trauma and bumping into that area and can cause swelling as well.pain can be from skin infection or cellulitis or possibly ingrown hair follicle.was the sex rough?is there redness of the skin?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no it was not. there is no redness in any part of the vagina. last week on the same side I had sore swelling under and marks of the left breast.
I seemarks on the breast can be from hormone could have pulled a groin muscle as well causing swelling and painif you were very physical and had sex and did walking and hiking at the cavesyou might need to ice the area if there is pain and swellingand gently do groin muscle stretcheswhich could help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do I need to check about the hormone
you may notif your monthly cycles are normal most likely your hormone levels are normal.sounds more to me more likely to be a pulled or strained groin musclewomen can get this from sex activity and running and hiking and lifting
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok. can you tell me if I have paid for the call charge
yes, you paid for the phone consult services.would you like to me to call you in the UK?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no because the way the page was laid out I was not able to move forward to online chat without pressing the call tab. thank you you answered I didn't need a call from you. please can you let me no the full charges and remove the call charge
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will accept the consultancy charge but not the phone charge. Please refund
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you for you good advice on my health but, find you silent response abusive and i will be forced to take this problem to trading standards and give a negative review
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have contacted the litigation department of my bank which will be contacting you shortly.
you are welcomevery happy to helpthanks for using