How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 19331
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now

Is there anybody i can talk to in regard to mental health regarding

Customer Question

Is there anybody i can talk to in regard to mental health regarding an incident that happened recently? I am finding it a little hard.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is there anybody in the nhs who could help with a poor state of mind. I was invloved in an incident while away on a work trip and i am struggling to eat and sleep or think about anything else. Im not sure how much i am supposed tonsay about the incident but i am struggling
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Yes, there are many resources available within the NHS for assistance with mental health issues, although the exact resources available in your community will vary. For most situations, mental health resources can be accessed through your GP. There also are a variety of helplines that are available, and there is a good summary of these resources at If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.