How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58710
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

Good evening, I have few issues, one of them is that I

This answer was rated:

Good evening,
I have few issues, one of them is that I m feeling really distressed and depressed as somebody I know refuses to talk to me and generally speaking i have been really really down expecially in the last few months ; now I m going to see my GP this Friday, to discuss my problems, I wonder if my GP could get in touch with this person on my behalf to explain to him how I feel and how depressed I am and try to get an answer from him of why he does dislike me so much, this person is registered with my same doctor surgery so is one of their patients, any idea if this will be possible?
Thank you
do you have any other medical issues?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I am trying to quit smoking and I am on e cig at the mo, I had a really nasty cough just night time , I m using an inhaler that seems to work, however I will ask for x ray on my chest
So you want your GP to talk to your significant other?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yeah, I d like my GP to try to get in touch with this guy( he s registered in my same surgery) because this issue has now being going on for over a year now and I keep thinking about it, also because of that I am very distressed
Your GP can bring you both in for a counseling session but I don't know if they can talk to him about you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Oh ok what is a counseling session?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, sorry are you still available?
I'm here.It is when you both come in to talk about the issues
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Oh, ok I don't think this is going to happen as he s not keen to talk to me anyway, but I will ask my doctor on friday
Okay do that. Your GP can't force the issue but he can ask
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok many thanks, ***** *****
you're welcomejust one more thingyou rated me negativelywould you mind changing it to positive?
Dr. Phil, MD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes sure