Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My 19yr old son has all the symptoms of flu and has

My 19yr old son has all the symptoms of flu and has done for the last 7 days, it has completely wiped him out and he is still after 7 days suffering with fatigue, aches, fever, and now a serve headache.
I'm getting worried as the day before he started to show Flu symptoms he had the Meningitis jabs. I would just like some advice please on what to do.
Thanks for this question.The meningitis jabs can't cause meningitis so he is good there.However, he could have meningitis because the jabs don't work that fastIf he has a headache like this he needs to go to the hospital ASAPGet him in tonight.Don't wait
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)If you have more questions, just reply