DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have a boyfriend, we are together one year

Hi I have a boyfriend, we are together for nearly one year , but since last 2 week he had some spot in his penis and his all body is itchy and his penis getting worst and now my body start to itchy I'm very worried is it dangerous ?and also we use clotrimazole plz can you give me advice what should I do? Thank you
HelloYou both need to be examined.Can you attach a picture?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My body friend isn't with me know I'm very worry
What is your exact question
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want to know is very dangerous my boyfriend have spot in his head penis and also his body is itchy and now his penis getting worse ,we have a sex , and my body all over start to itch I want to know is it something dangerous and what should we do
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I send a pic from my arm , you can see a little spot and all my body also is very itchy even my hair
We can't tell you that.You don't have a diagnosis, and I can't see the spot.It is not likely to be immediately dangerous, but you both need to see a doctor. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So what is that ?why both of us we have itchy body ?and why his penis is getting worse ?I'm scared coz I had a sex with him and I think I tooke a itchy body from him and now I scared for my sexual health
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can't even asleepin in the night
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
And also he was in India for 10 days after he came back this happened he use the pool too
We can not diagnose him for you.It does not sound like an STD, but we can not see what you are talking about.He needs to be tested at this point. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You think is better I'm going to my Gp or sexual clinic
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
And last question is nothing serious like HIV
I think your GP is better.This would not be consistent with HIV>Please click a positive on the rating scale at the top of the page.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you for your help
AnytimeAny questions.Rating?Don't forget, we are only paid per rating.Without them and bonuses, we are not paid.