How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58700
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I have a problem to have an orgasim . I am a male age 76 I

This answer was rated:

I have a problem to have an orgasim . I am a male age 76 I have a good libido , use Viagra ,but can't keep my erection hard.l have an enlarged prostrate ,but no problem weeing ! I really got frustrated and masterbate without coming.Any suggestions and help please. Michael Grice.p
Thanks for this questionThis is probably med relatedwhat meds do you take?
Dr. Phil, MD and 6 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Testosterone. A mild low dose for blood pressure eye drops to prevent glucoma
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Nothing more to add
This could be your prostateyou don't take any meds for that?