How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

I am a 34 year old male, when i do physical work or over extend

This answer was rated:

i am a 34 year old male, when i do physical work or over extend myself at excersize, i often get a sudden weakness wash over my whole body which leaves me having to sit down for up to 15 minutes at a time.
symptoms are: laboured breathing, feeling very weak, not being able to see straight.
i have already had a test for diabetes which came back negative.
could you help please?
HelloJust testing for diabetes is not enough.This type of feeling can be heart diseaselung diseaseand other problems.You need to see an internal medicine doctor in person for the following.full examall routine labs: this will check for anemia, liver and kidney problems, etc.thyroid studies [hypothyroid can do this as well]ekgmaybe 24 hour holter monitor or stress test, or both, depending on examchest x ray and/or pulmonary function testing. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you