Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

Had implant removed on Monday how soon after will I ovulat

Had implant removed on Monday how soon after will I ovulate
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.It takes about 4 weeks to resume normal ovulation after implant removal.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So I won't get pregnant if I have unprotected sex now
That is correct
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you for your help
Very welcome
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My dr said you can get pregnant straight away before you have period is this true
Implant hormone is still active in the body although removed.That can interfere with the ovulation during first cycle.That makes pregnancy a very low risk.Still,condom use is recommended for full safety.Best wishes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What are the odds of pregnancy before period
Odds are about 1% just before the period.