Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician

I know one of my employees is taking drugs definitely

I know one of my employees is taking drugs definitely weed maybe something harder.
he drinks gallons of cocacola each day do you know why
This is Dr. Davidpeople who use methamphetamines crave sugar and caffeine and so they can drink gallons of coke a day.get that employee tested for meth with urine testinglet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
I am done for now