How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wieyedoc Your Own Question
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 11869
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
Type Your Medical Question Here...
wieyedoc is online now

Can a mother stopped from contact,or any connected member of

This answer was rated:

can a mother stopped from contact,or any connected member of the public legally request or order a medical examination of children
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Usually a parent who has lost all parental rights would not be able to order a medical exam of a child. But if she has only lost contact, but not her rights, then she probably could -- technically -- ask for a medical examination.The Court who ordered the parent to stop contact with the child would be able to clarify this for you.As to the general public ordering medical examination on a child, no, they would not have that right.Of course, any police or appropriate government agency would have this power....Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
wieyedoc and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Hi. Please see my post in the private contact box above.