How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58351
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I have a problem in my spine (slight accident) interfering

This answer was rated:

I have a problem in my spine (slight accident) interfering with my legs.
The hospital specialist intends to give me injections to ease the pain I am in the dark what he will do.
Can you advise
Are they low back injections?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know
What i do know he intended to do my both legs but decided to do my right leg first and my left leg later.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The pain is coming from my back and knees down my shins into my ankles and feet on both legs.
I have had a MRI scan which shows a slight proud L5 vertebrae but I understand I have had this problem since I was a teenager and have put on a lot of weight over the years Which I feel has not helped.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I have an idea what medication i can expect, then I can look it up with a view to what to expect.
You are going to get a steroid injection into the back that will calm down the inflamed nerve
Dr. Phil, MD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you