How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 29282
Experience:  MD
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now

Sorry delay and thanks help. Is there

Customer Question

Sorry for the delay and thanks for your help. Is there anything that I can do to lessen the pain and bleeding occurring. Condition adenomyosis?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi Evelyn,Yes you can take Ibuprofen 600 mg 3 times a day with food to reduce the pain and bleeding as first line approach.Next approach will be to use combination birth control pill daily to control the menses.Progestin only pill can be used o IUD inserted to stop the period to help more resistant symptoms.Best wishes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you Dr Basu
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
very welcome