Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States

I have a sore pain at the back of my mouth on the right

Hi, I have a sore pain at the back of my mouth on the right side for around 5 days now, the pain I believe is around the tonsil and upper pallette but when I look I can't see anything but it is quite painful especially when eating and drinking. Picture links below. What could this be?
Do you have any other pics?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No that's it, they all look like that, I can't see anything but there is a definite sore feeling in the mouth, I also get slight ear ache also
I suspect this is an apthous ulcer. commonly known as a canker sore
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also came to that conclusion. It's hard to see in the pic but there is a very tiny spot on the arch to the throat, that could be a canker sore causing the problem. Thank you for your help