How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 49192
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I have a boil like lump on my buttocks and dizziness and difficulty

This answer was rated:

I have a boil like lump on my buttocks and dizziness and difficulty walking due to pain in pelvis and rectum with a swollen stomach. Is there a reason for this from these symptoms and are they related.
This is Dr. Davidyour symptoms may not be related.a boil lump on the buttocks could be from a blocked skin pore or infected skin cyst. you might need a course of antibiotics.dizziness can be from dehydration, excessive anxiety, lack of sleep, or other causes.pain in the rectum can be due to constipation, diverticulosis, hemorrhoids flair up.swollen stomach can be from poor diet, constipation, gas, irritable bowel syndrome, bowel sensitivity to milk lactose or gluten wheat you have a doctor you can see who can help you with these symptoms?have you had problems with constipation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have attached image of The boil and I have had previous staph infections could this be likely
those photos are very very blurry.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's in an awkward place to take clear photo
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do have a Dr but they are closed as weekend and I am in a lot of pain to move I passed out last night and was sweating so thought I would ask on here as have used before and got a good response.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not had constipation
if you have had prior skin staph infection, you could have another skin staph need to see your GP doctor to get your skin culture.have you been eating a poor diet? fried foods? junk foods? this can cause abdominal bloating
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I eat quite well but not as much intake recently as have felt so unwell
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had a staph infection in soft tissue which spread to blood causing mssa 3 years ago and just wondered if this was going same way. I am a med student so know a bit but not enough.
then you know the only way to know if yo have a skin staph or strep or MRSA or MSSA infection is to see a GP doctor and get a skin cultureyou might need to get that boil lanced to get the pus out and to culture the might need to go on a course of antibiotics pills and creams.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you
let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using
Dr. David and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you