How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Bob Your Own Question
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5662
Experience:  20 Years in Internal Medicine, Neurology and Sports Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Bob is online now

I have sort of skin allergy or infection would like to kno

This answer was rated:

I have sort of skin allergy or infection would like to know
How long have you had it? What parts of the body are involved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Last year head chin neck
Does it itch? Do the steroid creams help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No not ichy but at times its more like irritation can send you pics
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where can u send them pls
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sry can i send them where
you can upload them to this thread.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I cannot it keeps sayin due to low batt but i have full batt plus its on charge
You could call customer service and see if they can help you with this. Another alternative would be using dropbox or another file sharing would need to send me the link.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Facebook is ok with you or skype
Many customers post pictures here. Have you contacted customer service?There are technical support people at JustAnswer that can help you to do this.
Hi Josef. How's your skin problem today? Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
Dr. Bob and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you