DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.

My nose has a lump on one side on the end,feels like cartilage,just

My nose has a lump on one side on the end,feels like cartilage,just noticed it this morning,I think it's getting bigger and can see a difference in size when I look down my nose,there's no pain just a slight tingling sensation?? Worried it's something serious
HelloNot likely seriousCan you attach a picture
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm on my iPad and not sure how to
Do you drink?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes sent picture,you can see the lump on the side.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes,a couple of glasses of wine most evenings
OKThis can occur in drinkers. However, the association with drinking has also been discreditied.This might also be a sebaceous cyst. Treatment is removal.Rinopyema. is not life threatening.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cause is really unknown.I assume you are asking why you got this.No answer to that. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily
thanks I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.