How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

My husband can't stop shanking.what can I do ?

Customer Question

My husband can't stop shanking.what can I do ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you please elaborate your question a little more?Do you mean shanking or shaking?Does he have any other medical problems?Is he on any medications for anything?Please let me know.Regards
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HII believe you mean shaking.He should be evaluated.If he has a fever, or not, it can be infection.Hyperthyroid can do it.Brain problems can do it.Take his temperature.Call his doctor.Take him to A&E OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloI forgot to add that sepsis is a very serious and life threatening problem, and must be ruled out.This is the expert that told you to go to A&E.Please so so, if not done.Let me know how it goes.