How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58371
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I am having serious problems with aged/ wrinkled skin

This answer was rated:

I am having serious problems with aged/ wrinkled skin on my penis which is causing me depression. It is bad enough to have been mutilated at birth (circumcised) but my skin looks awful especially after ejaculation.
I tried creams, keeping it clean,
Keeping it covered, leaving it alone.
I tried a little steroid cream for a few days, no help and also thrush cream which only dried it out more.
I think I need laser treatment to smooth it out. Please don't tell me it's normal I am very depressed about it and afraid to show it to women.
Please give me some hope that it can be smoothed out and refer me to a urology dermatologist who can laser it.
Many thanks ***** am only 22. This is hell.
do you have a pic?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looks very bad when not erect, erect still looks bad.. Also I have swelling / scarring around eurethra
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can refer me to a great doctor who can fix this in the uk I will pay extra.
how old are you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think you are looking into this way too much. It looks normal to me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't be normal, maybe for a circumcised person, but what are those bumps?
Those bumps are called rugae. They are normal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cosmetically I'm not happy with it and I'm wondering if something can be done?
The only thing that could be done is laser treatment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I reach an expert in that field, who specialises in urology? Seems very difficult, so you know someone?
where are you in the UK?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are tons of cosmetic dermatologists in londonyou will just have to make some calls.try this one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The trouble is, if they don't specialise in urology then 1. It will be embarrassing, 2. Dangerous and 3. They may be unwilling to treat it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So I need someone who is a cosmetic urology dermatologist. Very hard to find
yes, but you will have to call the offices and ask. I can't reasonably do that for you
Dr. Phil, MD and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok no problem thanks