Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States

I have numbness and pain in my arm down to my hand for

Hi I have numbness and pain in my arm down to my hand for couple of days now pin and needles and shaking it has now spread to my buttocks and my legs and walking is painful I have pain under my foot and cramps.i have also been feeling dizzy and have had a lot of headaches the pain is here all the time and now has started today on my left arm also. Can you please advise me
do you have any neck issues?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have any knock pain
I think this is coming from a pinched nerve in the neckyou need an MRI of the neck
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do have ear ache on the right hand side and I have recent test for an enlarged thyroid. The pain has spread from the right side to the left now and is really bad on the inner side of my right foot.
I think the ear ache is probably come from the neck too