Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181
Medical

David My doc says the liver images are very clear ,you

Hi David
My doc says the... Show More
Hi David
My doc says the liver images are very clear ,you have seen them ,
There is no fat and no lesions and it looks very healthy as an expert looking at them do you agree ?
Show Less
This is Dr. Davidyes, you uploaded the liver ultrasound scans up before.I saw themyou had the reports.there is no fatty liver.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Does it look healthy as well. ?
yes, your liver looks healthy.they looked homogeneouswe talked about this before.your blood tests are fine.normal ESR, normal CRPno worries about your liver.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Great. Just trying to learn technics to ease anxiety. The more I understand What are the little black bits on it ?
those are normal blood vessels in your liver.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Ahhhhhh. Thank you.
I agree it looks very smooth and it's not bright. I think I have done well loosing 4 stone in weight and getting rid of the visceral fat.
Out of interest what are the white lines at the top ? And the bottom gas ?
those are ulrasound echo signals close to the skin which is normaland bowel gas at the bottom.keep exercising and loosing weight and eating healthyyou are healthy nowtry not to worry
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Well I think I agree sir.
My WBC was 3.9 and 4.7 last time so that is going up and down as it should ? and my liver looks very good for 50 years old !
Thanks for all your help. Payment on way
yes, it is normal for your WBC counts to go up and down.your liver looks fine.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
I'm going to chill out and try to forget my health it's good You say it and I now think it !!!
let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com