How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I have just submitted my response but it did not go through?

Customer Question

I have just submitted my response but it did not go through? I paid extra to continue the conversation...
My second question was how do I access specialised NHS services for childhood trauma, how do I stop feeling terrible when there is nobody willing to help - I tried different doctors and I feel suicidal now.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
HelloYour response was responded to by me, but you started a new post.See this link.Get customer service to help you reverse this post.