How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 48770
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I take some medicine that has helped me stay sane

This answer was rated:

I take some medicine for anxiety that has helped me stay sane for 12 years
my Dr's is retiring and he has said that some Dr's may not give it to me which is giving me anxiety
Its my safety net and works for me
whats my best thing to do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the prod is lorazapam i just take one at night and it helps me sleep 1 mg i have been great for years since episodes of anxietyI take it wil dothiapin 75 mgit worls for me and i feel greatim anxious not stop a si have tried everything else and this worksi had counselling and everything
This is Dr. DavidI am sorry your doctor is retiring.I can see how this can make you worried and should ask to see a new primary care doctor and also a psychiatrist as wellpsychiatrist will prescribe lorazepam to help decrease your anxiety you have an appointment to see a new primary care doctor yet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he is not retired just yetit is that he said the new doctors are not as ready to give lorazapam i know it is a strong drug but it works for meI know it is only normally for two weeks but i have tried everythingI jave million pound business and travel world over and have my own charity in africa si i am suceesful the drugs help me and they are my saftey netrob
yes, I understand your need and your use of lorazepamthere are new doctors who are willing to prescribe lorazepam.there are also psychiatrist you can see for your anxiety symptoms who will be willing to prescribe to you don't have to be worried about thisI'm sure when your doctor retires and when you find a new doctor, they will understand your anxiety symptoms and also prescribe to you lorazepam.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using
Dr. David and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you