How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I have an X-ray that was done today tooth. I am looking

Customer Question

I have an X-ray that was done today for a tooth. I am looking for a second Opinion on the interptretaion of this xray image. If I can provide a photo of this X-ray is there a service that can point out anomalies,fractures etc in the root, for example?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou would have to attach the x ray here