Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Louise Wood again. This morning when i was in the opticians

Louise Wood again.
This morning when i was in the opticians i couldn't quite tell if my left eye was covered when i was told to cover it. Silly? Dementia?
Hi Louise!Yes, that is silly. Not dementia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tonight when out someone was asking if it was ok that they said something to my boss on my behalf and i said no as in i dont mind rather than yes its ok ????
That is normal English language
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou.
I was driving back from a friends this afternoon on the motorway and admitedly was tired.
However at one point i saw like flash of a person to my right as if they were in the middle of the motorway in between the borders........ There was not anyone really there.
That is normal Louise
thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)if you have more questions, just reply :)