Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician

My balance is very bad - sometimes worse than others. Now

My balance is very bad - sometimes worse than others. Now when I go for a walk, which I do every day, sometimes I unintentionally walk faster and faster unable to slow down and then I fall over. I am wondering if I have Parkinsons Disease?
This is Dr. DavidI am sorry you are having problems with your need to see your GP doctor and get a referral for a neurology could have parkinsons disease possibly. there are good treatments for patients who have parkinsons that can help their could have problems with your cerebellum in your brain which controls balance and might need a brain MRI scanand neurological testing to get to the bottom of your balance you have a GP doctor you can see?