DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have a very bloated and swollen stomach. Pain in the upper

I have a very bloated and swollen stomach. Pain in the upper part of it and also chronic pain on the left side of my body just below the breast.
hellohow long/what medical problems/\what examwhat tests have you had?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For 3 months. They are going to do a scan.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excuse me are you there?
OKSo possibilities here aregastritisstomach ulcergallbladder disease with pancreatitispancreatitis from other causesSmall bowel problems. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think is pancreatitis with gallstones. That's what the doctor told me this morning. How do you cure pancreatitis.
You have to get rid of the stones.This involves surgery if this is what it is.usually laproscopic, minimally invasive. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/