How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 49171
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I am thinking of seeing a doctor following various symptoms

This answer was rated:

I am thinking of seeing a doctor for the following various symptoms and I would like advise as to which specialist I should see:
I am a 77 years old male.
-Intermittent dull pain on my right side above my hip and below the ribs when I am in bed
-I feel an irritation on the right side of my torso especially when I am straining in any way such as when urinating.
-I seem to be losing my voice.
-I itch a lot on my face and scalp although I keep myself clean
-My waterworks are not in a good state. I need to urinate often, never feel I have finished and dribbles.
-My penis does not get hard enough

This is Dr. David

you first need to see a primary care GP doctor in the UK

your primary care doctor can run routine tests such as blood work and xrays and check your testosterone level and check your prostate size which can be enlarged and cause problem with urinary flow

your GP doctor can check for acid reflux and check your throat and check your face for dry skin.

if you need to see a specialist, you may benefit from see a urologist to help your urinary and erection symptoms.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using

Dr. David and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you