How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58710
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I'm having a lot of sinus pain, headaches generally. I

This answer was rated:

I'm having a lot of sinus pain, headaches generally. I had surgery a few years back as my Ostiomeatal complexes were completely occluded through repeated infections that no other treatment had helped. The other problem I have is I grind my teeth badly. I now have a mouth guard that protects tooth damage. But I always wake with jaw pain or head aches. My teeth are so damaged from this. The mouth guard helps a little but not with the pain. I've heard you can get muscle relaxants for this? Can you help I've had so may teeth destroyed and always tooth pain or jaw or head aches on waking. Plus now repeated sinus infections again. I had surgery last time for it but wonder it I may need it again? I left it too long last time before seeking help. I think that that's why they were completely occluded with inflammation

Thanks for this question

I can recommend but cannot prescribe

the best med for this is flexeril

it works well as a relaxant

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using

Dr. Phil, MD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not familiar with that drug name I'm from the uk
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not except it as I did not understand the drug name? Think it's American I asked for a call
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please take back my rating I have tried and cannot do it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will contact my back and cancel transfer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tell him to call me I'm no happy with advice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already posed more questions that were not answered
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's fine you can't help me with something basic, I will make sure all on FB, Twitter, instergram, etc know not to bother using you. You are making money from giving basic adive I could get form a book or Wikipedia of all places!!! Shocking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've told my bank all charges from you are fraudulent as your not really helping anyone. I can get this advice online

it is called cyclobenzaprine