How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 29282
Experience:  MD
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now

I'm 35 years I gave a birth to my daughter 2 and half years

This answer was rated:

good evening
I'm 35 years I gave a birth to my daughter 2 and half years back,,, I have stop the contraceptive pills a year back since then I started having sometimes bleeding after intercourse...I have done my smears test 2 years back all fine... Should I be worried ?

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

That can be normal.

The blood vessels of the vaginal lining can be sensitive and delicate under estrogen influence.

They may break during sexual activity causing bleeding.

This is not concerning.

However you can get it checked by your doctor also.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

Dr Basu and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you