How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

I am 18 female with Turners Syndrome and dyspraxia and get

This answer was rated:

I am 18 female with Turners Syndrome and dyspraxia and get really angry over little things, i hit family members and need to have a hug to begin to calm myself down. It is normally either just before my period or just at the end.


There are certain medications that can help with this

Usually an SSRI

Take a look at this write up

Since this surrounds your period, this is possible.

I would discuss this with your doctor.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here

DrRussMD and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you