How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

Male doctor if possible... ok I just noticed i have a

This answer was rated:

Male doctor if possible... ok I just noticed i have a swelling like fluid build up on one side off my penis I not had sex in 3 year's so I know it can't be serious but still worrying it doesn't seem to be sore but feels spongy just on the one side...


Please attach a picture.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried to send picture like you asked but it's not sending tried twice


Not normal.

Go to a urologist.

This can be a clot in a deeper vein.

You need an ultrasound to see what is going on.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here

DrRussMD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for help I will rate exilent once I gather my thoughts