How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58709
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I am getting small blood marks under the top skin on my arm

This answer was rated:

Hi, I am getting small blood marks under the top skin on my arm near my wrist can you tell me what this is and what I should do about it .I am 67 yrs old
Thanks Colin

Hi Colin

Can you show me a picture?

Also, what meds and supplements or over the counter drugs do you take?

Dr. Phil, MD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry have no way of uploading a picture.I am a Dietbetic on 2 types of insulin and tablets.Novo rapid ,Novo N Penfill,
Tablets 1 asprin aday,Diamicron 80mg Gliclazide 2 a day,Amlodipine Besylate 1 a day 5mg,Metformin 200mg 1 a day,Omeprazole 20mg 1 a day,Enplapril 10mg 1 a day

email it to me