How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 48711
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I have a swollen forskin

Customer Question

i have a swollen forskin
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

this can be due to infection or irritation of the foreskin.

best to wash the area as well as you can with a mild soap like Dove and water

you can use neosporin on the area

and avoid sexual activity until the area calms down

some people need a course of antibiotics to help treat a swollen foreskin.

if the area is so swollen, it affects your urination, you need to see a doctor right away at the A&E or hospital.

let me know if you have other questions.