How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8808
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now

Looking as feeling very confused, I have a temp of 38/39

This answer was rated:

Hi, looking for advice as feeling very confused, I have a temp of 38/39 along with terrible headache. Rash all down my face and neck, fast heartbeat, blood in urine and no infection showing up from lab. Had CT scan which showed no kidney stones and bloods were all clear. I was sent home still in a lot of pain as everything was clear but my urine is still black with blood in it??

Thank you for your question.

Do you have burning and/or pain when passing urine?

Please let me know.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, there is not has been any pain while urinating at all, just so confused why am so ill.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cannot view further replays what did I pay for exactly??

Sorry for the late response as I was away.

Have you had a repeat test of your urine to have a look and document if there is any blood in your urine or not?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've had repeated urine tests over 2 weeks as of which my pee gets darker and darker all that shows up on dip testing and from lab is blood. I thought surely after having CT scan it wud pick something up my body's fighting something but it's like it's untraceable. All bloods clear kidneys doing there job but yet all this happening u less it's my liver but am sure that would of come up. Just so poorly and desperately looking for answers

Have you been referred to a urologist to try and find out where the blood is coming from.

The urologists usually do a cystoscopy among other tests to try and find out exactly where the blood is coming from.

Cystoscopy is a test where the urologist would see your bladder from the inside with a scope.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's the only test they didn't do at the Royal Edinburgh Hospital I think since it was A&E and all other tests were clear they wanted me to go. I'm at wits end as to what's I can do but I can't go on feeling like this the constant peeing is hell as well.

I think that the best thing to do is for you to be referred to a urologist to be evaluated further, if you have not had that done already.

Please do rate me before you leave by clicking on one of the rating options as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards

Dr. SH and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you