How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5966
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now

I'm concerned I may have some sort of blood clot in my upper

This answer was rated:

Hello, I'm concerned I may have some sort of blood clot in my upper left arm

Dear customer,

What makes you concerned? What symptoms do you have? Do you suffer from any medical condition or take any daily medications?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The bruising is growing rapidly and is an unusual colour and I'm getting pains down my arm. Yes I have hirschsprungs disease.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.

This looks more like a symptom of a bleeding disorder. To diagnose the cause your doctor will take a detailed history asking you about similar episodes in the past and also will do certain tests with your blood. Also imaging studies of your arm may be done.

If the bruising is rapidly growing with referred pain then please do not delay in consulting your doctor. In fact these symptoms do warrant a visit to an ER or an urgent care center.

Take care.

Dr. Ravoof and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you