How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 9932
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now

I have a red blister type rash on my foot, am not sure if

This answer was rated:

I have a red blister type rash on my foot, am not sure if it's something I should be worried about?

Hi and welcome.

Please attach a picture of the rash here so that i can give you better advice.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Picture attached

Does this itch?

And how long has this been there for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's sore rather than itchy. It started about 4 days ago but has got worse in the last day or so

Looks like contact dermatitis. Since, this is the surface of the foot that often gets irritated by foot wear, such lesions are rather common and are allergic in etiology. You can start on an oral anti histamine and apply a 1 percent hydrocortisone cream on it twice a day and see if that reliefs this.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.

Dr Uzair and 5 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you