How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8808
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now

How do I know if I have a water infection

Customer Question

how do I know if I have a water infection
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I’d be happy to assist you.

Do you have fever,loose stools?


Bloating and flatulence?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Are you taking any medications?

Waiting for your response.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

I think that your question is about a urine infection.

If you have pain and burning when passing urine and going more frequently to pass urine, you are likely having a urine infection.

I would recommend that you should have a urine test done if you have these symptoms and will likely require an antibiotic if proven.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Rate me when done.


Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options as that is the only way I am paid on here by the website.

Kindest regards