How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58697
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I have lupus, AIH, Menieres Disease, Sjorgrens and

This answer was rated:

I have lupus, AIH, Menieres Disease, Sjorgrens and Fibromyalgia. I am finding my Rheumatologist less than proactive in chasing down symptoms and giving me answers. My Lupus at the moment is quiet. Should I be talking to an immunologist too?

Thanks for this question

An immunologist won't be very good at helping with this problem. No.

I would try to find another rheumatologist instead.

Not all doctors are created equal and this one sounds like they are not interested in this issue

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using

Dr. Phil, MD and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you