How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4835
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

Can i get a card or file like a paper document to prove that

Customer Question

can i get a card or file like a paper document to prove that i am incontinent to my family and where can i get it from?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

You would want to make an appointment for a consult with a urologist. The urologist can take a history, do an exam and perform any necessary testing. If you do in fact have a diagnosis of incontinence, you could then obtain a copy of the notes/consult for your own records indicating the diagnosis.