How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58741
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I have a blister on the opening of my vagina

This answer was rated:

I have a blister on the opening of my vagina
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've had really rough foreplay which I've had no sexual contact for over a yer. And I had foreplay and sex with a guy and now have a blister

Thanks for this question

is it painful?

that looks like genital herpes

you need a swab right away to test for it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only when I go to the toilet

This is genital herpes. I'm 99% sure

I'm very sorry

you need it tested right away

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank u x

you're welcome

good luck :)

please don't forget a positive rating

I appreciate it

Dr. Phil, MD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you