How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58697
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I have been getting really bad abdomnial pain around an old

This answer was rated:

I have been getting really bad abdomnial pain around an old wound. I have had CT and MRI but they said there is nothing wrong. They put me on Garbapentin as said it was actually my back but now its getting worse but am to scared to go back to my DR as the Hospital made me feel like I was wasting their time. I have had a smilar thing a few years ago where I needed the scar tissue split. I just dont know what to do but cant live with this pain any more.

Thanks for this question

This could be internal scar tissue

I would recommend asking for an ultrasound

It might show the scar tissue better

let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using
Dr. Phil, MD and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you